From Notes Wiki
(Created page with "<yambe:breadcrumb>Android|Android</yambe:breadcrumb> =Android system recovery= If Android phone is getting stuck even on reboot and not booting properly, it is possible to do...")
Latest revision as of 11:41, 13 September 2019
Android system recovery
If Android phone is getting stuck even on reboot and not booting properly, it is possible to do factory reset / wipe cache using system recovery menu. To get system recovery menu use:
- Power button, Volume Down button, Home button.
- Power button, Volume Down and Volume Up
- Power button and Volume Down button
- Volume down and Power button.
To wipe the cache partition, follow these steps:
- Press and hold the Power button, the Volume Down button, and the Home button (for Samsung) all at the same time.
- Once you see the Android icon, release the Power button but continue to press and hold the other two buttons till you see the System Recover screen.
- You will see a menu with many options. Use the Volume Down key to highlight the option that says ‘Wipe Cache Partition’.
- Select the option by using the Power key and the process of wiping out the cache partition will initiate.