From Notes Wiki
(Created page with "<yambe:breadcrumb self="Firefox See HTTP headers in Firefox">CentOS_8.x_Firefox|Firefox</yambe:breadcrumb> =CentOS 8.x Firefox See HTTP headers in Firefox= To see HTTP header...")
Latest revision as of 10:44, 7 November 2019
CentOS 8.x Firefox See HTTP headers in Firefox
To see HTTP headers in firefox use following steps:
- Go to menu on top right corner -> Web Developer (or Developer) -> Inspector (Shortcut key is Ctrl+Shift+C)
- Among various tabs that open below click on Network.
- Then among various GET requests made for that page (css, js, png, etc.) select one for which headers need to be seen
- When you select a particular request both request and response headers are visible on the right side
- There is also option to edit the request headers and send a new request with updated headers.