Deploy workspace one access via vRealize LifeCycle Manager on vcloud foundation setup
To deploy workspace one access via vRealize LifeCycle Manager on vcloud foundation setup use following steps:
- Assuming Deploy vRealize LifeCycle Manager on vCloud Foundation is completed including final "Synchronize product binaries from SDDC manager"
- Go to LifeCycle Operations -> Settings -> Binary mappings and validate that required workspace one access version binary is mapped properly
- Go to LifeCycle operations -> Dashboard
- Click "Create environment"
- Choose root password created earlier
- Enable installation of desired version of workspace one
- Accept license agreement and click next
- Select certificate created as explained at Deploy vRealize LifeCycle Manager on vCloud Foundation
- Other options is to go to LifeCycle Manager home -> Locker -> Certificates and create required certificate for workspace one access based on FQDN / IP address selected for the appliance.
- Enable thin disk mode and click next
- In network parameters screen leave settings as it is and click next
- Note that same as LifeCycle manager, workspace one access is also deployed in xRegion network.
- In products screen choose desired node size (eg small).
- Give name of configurationadmin user (eg configurationadmin)
- Give VM name, FQDN and IP. The FQDN and IP should resolve forward and reverse via DNS. The name should match certificate name.
- Run precheck
- Once precheck is passed submit request to deploy workspace one access machine