Fix HTC desire 830 dual sim reboot issue with specific apps
To fix HTC desire 830 dual sim reboot issue whenever a specific app is being opened used:
- Get "power off", "reboot", etc. menu
- Reboot the phone in safe mode by long press of "power off" option
- Remove all applications with 0 bytes on SD-Card when there is no SD-Card. Typically these are the apps whose usage causes reboot.
- If any of these apps are required then install them using "Play store" in safe mode itself
- Reboot the phone in normal mode.
- Now even if you use the same apps, the phone should not reboot or crash.